segunda-feira, 3 de outubro de 2011

Sad,very sad

I live almost 700 km away from my mom.My 2 brothers live near her and my sister lives with her.I miss beeing with them a lot,but life brought my DH and I here.What can we do???
Today, 6 men - or animals- broke into my mom's house,carrying heavy guns,robbed everything they could, leaving a mess behind and a LOT of fear!!! My mom is 70 and has high blood pressure.Thaks God they did not hurt her body,because her soul is now really wounded!!!
How I wish I lived closer.
Please , include my mom, Dalila,in your prayers!
Good night.

12 comentários:

  1. Oh Laura, I am so sorry. You, your mom, and your whole family are in our prayers. ~Jeanne

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I am so sorry to hear this! Your mother and your family are in my prayers!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I am so very sorry to read about your Mothers ordeal and wish her well.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. That is terrible. I will most definitely keep you and your mom and family in my prayers. I cannot imagine what she is going through.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Oh how horrible. I will certainly put her in my prayers. I don't understand how people can do such things.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Most definitely! Sending her prayers of strength, wisdom, faith, and peace. Hugs, Laura. I know how it feels being away from family during times of need.

    ResponderExcluir
  7. This is so horrible - she is in my prayers - and you, too! It is so hard to be far away from family in times like this.

    ResponderExcluir
  8. How truly awful! Your mom is in my prayers. I'm so sorry she has gone through this.

    ResponderExcluir
  9. oh Laura! I can't imagine what this would be like. But the wounds, yes, they will be inside. Blessing, Healing, Peace on you and your family.

    ResponderExcluir
  10. I will pray for your mother and blessings to you both!

    ResponderExcluir
  11. Olá Laura

    Vc quer ganhar uma bolsa ou carteira Tommy Hilfiger ou um cinto Michael Kors e mais 5 premios? Então visite o blog e faça a sua inscrição para o grande SORTEIO INTERNACIONAL de Aniversário.

    Bjoooooooooo.....................
    www.amigadamoda1.com

    ResponderExcluir